2,440 ILS – farfetch.com
91 ILS – prettylittlething.us
3,120 ILS – bergdorfgoodman.com
1,980 ILS – lanecrawford.com
6,445 ILS – ssense.com
5,620 ILS – tessabit.com
2,595 ILS – harveynichols.com
120 ILS – bergdorfgoodman.com
130 ILS – barneys.com
I’ve been thinking how can you look put together, classy and expensive on a budget. And most importantly, feel abundant and luxurious.
I think there are a few key things you should do:
1. Imagine your own luxury – everyone’s luxury looks different, and you might be surprised about what actually makes you feel luxurious instead of what you thought will make you feel luxurious. try to do some guided meditation for abundance, or just try to imagine your life when you are very rich. what do you see? how does it feel for you? what matters most to you then? How does your everyday look?
I was surprised to find out that when I imagined luxury, my life looked very laid back, free and happy. To me, it meant mostly freedom and that made me really happy. For me, it also meant taking care of myself and doing the things I really want to do.
I suggest you try to imagine it and there write it down somewhere.
2. Incorporate the things you thought of in your life – add just a few of the things you saw in your vision in your life. Add a piece of clothing that reminds you of that, or even act with the same mindset and see what happens.
3. Learn to except things from other people and say “thank you” – compliments, gifts, ideas, advice that might help. be open to others and try to have fun with it and take the pressure off.
4. Take care of yourself mentally and emotionally so you can take better care of the challenges ahead – Do anything that you think can make you feel better and you know charges your batteries for a new day ahead. start paying attention to what really fills you up with energy and what takes from that energy. For me, being around people in the right amount of time fills me up with energy and makes me feel great. And great food, tasty healthy food, some meditation and taking care of the things that mean the most to me, taking priorities off of my priority list makes me feel full of energy, you just need to find what that means to you.
5. Keep everything clean and in top condition – yourself, your thought (positivity!), your body (eat clean and drink a lot of water), your house and furniture, your clothes, your belongings in general, your finance. Basically, it means minimalism, have fewer things and take care really well of what you have. That’s what luxury means to me when I imagine it.
Now, it your turn to imagine luxury, abundance, being rich, and let me know what does it mean to you and how you see it?
Maybe it will lead to a breakthrough in your thoughts and progress 🙂
My biggest dream is to get this blog moving, to find my direction and my passion while writing it and achieving big success through it.
I understood something lately that made me feel better and calmer about life in general.
It takes time.
You have to take your time and plan for the long term. plan to be the next best example of something\ someone you already know and look up to. try to be the next best thing.
Just thinking about planning 10 years forward makes me feel like I have time, takes the weight off my shoulders and actually makes me want to start doing things instead of procrastinating. which surprised me, because I thought it would be the other way around.
Try to imagine who do you want to be in 20 years, and then start working every day for that purpose, little by little, the failure will scare you less, and every little step will seem like just another good step in the right direction, without seeing the full picture yet. And without putting so much pressure on each thing you do right now because it’s just another step for the long term.
For me, it took the pressure off, which made me actually work more and not less.
So keep going in your direction, and I’ll keep sharing stuff about my progress – real stuff and real tried advice and tips about looking for your passion.
What did you think about it? did it ring any bells? have you tried it and did it work?
I’d love to hear from you,
Today I wanted to talk about a topic that’s not really easy to approach directly and people usually don’t like to talk about, which is disappointment and feeling of failure.
I recently experienced something like this, and I feel that the main way to deal with it is to accept the pain, let yourself feel it, even for a few days if you need it. Let yourself take it easier, eat some really good food you like or do something that you know usually makes you happy (even if you don’t feel it right now).
I believe “letting yourself go” for a little while can help you process what happened, and then you can come up with new ideas and think about moving forward. It’s a little bit like giving birth, it can be hurtful to bring new ideas and things to life.
I’m still in the process of “grieving” an opportunity I missed and trying to see what I can learn from it, what it teaches me about myself, relationships and the world in general.
I will update you how it goes and how the process is unfolding for me,
Still searching for my purpose, but getting better at it with every passing day, month, year,
Wish you good luck dealing with your disappointments and lots of love to you!
I would love to hear from you about the way you dealt with disappointments and the feeling of failing down below in the comments.
I’m here to share with you my journey towards my dreams.
My current dream, as I see it, is owning a lifestyle and beauty blog and earning a very nice living from it, and as it grows to start a movement for happiness – finding happiness and joy in life.
Something I’m currently not sure how to fully do.
My current belief is that I’ll pursue my happiness and can tell you all about it and how it goes over here, and tell you what has worked for me and what didn’t. I want it to be very true and real because I really want to see what works and give you value.
The rule I learned today is – Go against your fear and in the direction of your desires.
I wanted to post this blog, so I did. I wanted to post a photo on Instagram and was pretty scared to do it, but I did and now I’m really happy that I did, even if I don’t get all the responses I wanted, I’ll still be happy, first, because I did it for myself and secondly because I believe that if I’ll stay true to myself the likes and traffic will start coming. I’ll let you know how it goes.
I kinda think that in the end I’ll find myself in a totally different direction than the one I thought I’ll be in, but currently, I have nothing to do except working towards what I think I want and is my desire.
I’d love to hear from you about anything you did towards your desire recently,
So, all of us want to live our best lives. but how do we do it?
there are so many things we could do in order to move forward in life, but what will make us truly and really happy?
One of the major things that can make us feel better is our quality of life.
I think that when you figure out what makes your life a life of quality, you can keep pursuing it, and you will find much more happiness doing it.
quality of living include:
everything is a choice in life. you should fill your life with things that make you happy and feel good and cut out the ones that don’t.
for example, for me, things that make me really happy are:
I think you need to make yourself your priority list of the things you really want to do in life and start doing them for the best quality of living!
I’ll prioritize my own things and I encourage you to do the same,
I’d love to hear about it in the comments below,