I’ve been thinking how can you look put together, classy and expensive on a budget. And most importantly, feel abundant and luxurious.
I think there are a few key things you should do:
1. Imagine your own luxury – everyone’s luxury looks different, and you might be surprised about what actually makes you feel luxurious instead of what you thought will make you feel luxurious. try to do some guided meditation for abundance, or just try to imagine your life when you are very rich. what do you see? how does it feel for you? what matters most to you then? How does your everyday look?
I was surprised to find out that when I imagined luxury, my life looked very laid back, free and happy. To me, it meant mostly freedom and that made me really happy. For me, it also meant taking care of myself and doing the things I really want to do.
I suggest you try to imagine it and there write it down somewhere.
2. Incorporate the things you thought of in your life – add just a few of the things you saw in your vision in your life. Add a piece of clothing that reminds you of that, or even act with the same mindset and see what happens.
3. Learn to except things from other people and say “thank you” – compliments, gifts, ideas, advice that might help. be open to others and try to have fun with it and take the pressure off.
4. Take care of yourself mentally and emotionally so you can take better care of the challenges ahead – Do anything that you think can make you feel better and you know charges your batteries for a new day ahead. start paying attention to what really fills you up with energy and what takes from that energy. For me, being around people in the right amount of time fills me up with energy and makes me feel great. And great food, tasty healthy food, some meditation and taking care of the things that mean the most to me, taking priorities off of my priority list makes me feel full of energy, you just need to find what that means to you.
5. Keep everything clean and in top condition – yourself, your thought (positivity!), your body (eat clean and drink a lot of water), your house and furniture, your clothes, your belongings in general, your finance. Basically, it means minimalism, have fewer things and take care really well of what you have. That’s what luxury means to me when I imagine it.
Now, it your turn to imagine luxury, abundance, being rich, and let me know what does it mean to you and how you see it?
Maybe it will lead to a breakthrough in your thoughts and progress 🙂